Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Please don't go....SOB!


That crying moment when you find out the payroll woman you spent two years smooching up to, is leaving the job. She is transferring to another school. I spent two loooong years bringing gifts, being nice, making English conversation with the two-faced, petty woman who does my payroll so I could get timely, correct pay stubs...just to find out that she is leaving the school this Friday. Even after she forgot to pay me that one time (YES, she forgot for 4 days), I accepted her apology because I know her level of petty is sky-high. Now, after all the discussions about what a pay stub really is, convincing her to withhold the correct amount of taxes, cakes and gifts from trips, she is LEAVING ME!! SOB! I'm crying REAL TEARS, y'all.  Why she break up with me? I thought we had something SPECIAL.

The new person starts on Monday.
I don't know if I have the heart to invest in a new payroll relationship so soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment