Sunday, March 20, 2016

We are experiencing TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES...sigh...again


Hi, Readers, I am having trouble again with my photos dropping off the blog.

I checked a few of my earlier posts and the pics are gone!! I have un-synced my email account from my Samsung phone to see if that will help. Last year I did not realize that because I had synced my email to my Android phone, every darn picture I posted onto the blog was duplicating onto my cell phone's photo gallery. I had erased a bunch of them and - BAM - just like that I lost almost 200 pics from the blog. So now I have to go back and add the pics again.

Please be patient with me. It will take a while for me to do it. I have saved the posts with errors as drafts.  I will revise them a few each day until all the stories are back up for you to read.  Until then you can enjoy all the wonderful new stories I have posted recently.

Hey, read the one about the new principal at my main school. LOL.  You may like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment