Thursday, March 3, 2016

1st day of school 2016...guess who the hell is my new principal?


Ok, so today is Friday (in S Korea) of the first week of school. I JUST came back from winter vacation on Wednesday morning and went to school straight from the airport. (Oh, Korea.)

Our school has new teachers and a new principal and vice principal.
 Sooooooooooo....I walk into the office and introduce myself to the new vice principal, a woman, YAY!! The principal was not in his office so I thought that I would just meet him later with my co-teacher, so she could interpret.

So right before lunch, Holly calls me downstairs to greet the new principal. I walked down the four flights of stairs and walk over to them in the hallway. I put my hand out to shake his hand and start smiling and then...!! Wait for it....
The new principal is.....the same principal from my countryside school.

SILENCE.

WTH?!

For those who have read my other stories of being in Korea, you will remember the post about the man in the authority position who touched my lovely buttocks at my countryside school. He touched my butt really slick-like on the same day I found out the VP smacked a younger teacher (that is another story)....anyway....SAME GUY!!

My smile froze and then I recovered quickly and said to my co-teacher, "Wow, I know him."  He also recognized me and smiled. While we were standing there, I made sure to keep my rear end turned away from him. Picture my torso leaning forward and my rear end twisted away from him.
LOL!

Anyway, it is ALL GOOD!
I know to keep my physical distance from him. I will greet him each morning and evening out of respect but...Dude, I hope you know that if you go anywhere NEAR MY BUTT, it will be ON!!

I will keep you posted!

UPDATE:
I have kept my distance in the past two months since school has started. But the new Principal has invited himself to my apartment, for tea, I guess. I will make sure my co-teacher will be with him so there will be NO BUTT TOUCHING going on. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment