Sunday, July 24, 2016

Fly like an eagle.


Korean bucket list - paragliding. CHECK!
I finally flew like a bird. Cumulus and his wife, Miss Lee, picked me up from Daegu bus terminal yesterday morning and we drove for about 30 minutes to the pick up site. Cumulus' high school friend owns a paragliding school and he called in a favor so I could get a free ride. IT WAS AMAZING!  We jumped off the highest mountain in that area and we sailed over the city for more than 15 minutes. It was such a blessing. Flying feels like such a miracle to me. To be able to see the world from such a beautiful vantage point. A bird's eye view. Nothing but a joyous miracle. The instructor even had fun and swerved like a roller coaster and spun in circles for a few minutes. I screamed with laughter as I waved to Cumulus and Miss Lee on the top of the mountain below us. Wow.
Oh, and I fell during the first attempt so now I have a "paragliding scar" on my right hand. Wooohoooo!!!! I will upload my own video once the instructor sends it to me.

Feel the fear and do it anyway!
Enjoy every drop life has to offer.







(This is a video of the original video the instructor sent me. His file was too big to upload properly.)


No comments:

Post a Comment