Thursday, June 19, 2014

Futball Russia vs So Ko

I was walking up the mountain to my school this week when I heard children shouting. I am used to that sound now but not at 8:40 in the morning. As I get closer to the school, I hear children cheering and singing the national anthem, loudly. Oh my goodness, they were watching the Russia vs SK futball match! I hurried to bow and greet my principal in his office. (He had the game on, too). As I walked up the two flights to my office, every classroom had the game on. I hurried up and put my things down and went across the hall to watch with one of the 3rd grade classes. It was pretty cool to see the entire school wrapped up in the game, supporting their country. Once it hit 9:00 am, we had to turn off the tvs and get back to the business of "learning".

I bet the principal watched the entire game, LOL!

Korea kicked Russia's butt.  Go So Ko!

(UPDATE AND CORRECTION)
 Korea's butt was kicked and candy was thrown at the soccer players when the soccer team returned back to the country. The throwing of the candy was an insult.

Two lessons learned here:
1) I am not yet a true soccer fan since I did not find out the real winner, lol!
2) Come on, South Korea, make me proud, next time make it past the first round of games, man!! I promise not to throw any "insult candy" at you! )

KOREA FIGHTING!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment