Tuesday, June 3, 2014

18 things I have done unexpectedly in So Ko in 6 weeks

I have had a good time in South Korea so far.  Am learning a lot of new things and growing as a person. Here is a short list of things I have done and learned since getting off the airplane six weeks ago.



1) I have robbed the cradle and fallen in love


2) I have felt a tree breathing

3) I have kissed an elephant


4) I have received flowers from an admirer


5) I have cooled my feet in an Italian garden


6) I have leaned on angels for strength


7) I have felt cool waterfall drops in the palm of my hands


8) I have shared an embrace with a handsome young man


9) I've remembered how to be silly


10) I have found feet bigger than mine!


11) I have surrounded my self with beauty


12) I have contemplated life's journey


13) I've stopped and smelled the flowers





14) I have been sad




15) I have seen the strength and beauty of real love


16) I've been surrounded by the hopes and dreams of thousands of God's angels


17) I have flirted with an exotic parrot


18) Most of all,  I have opened up my heart and learned how to hope again.

















6 comments:

  1. Loved this and very proud of you for living life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Looks like you are enjoying Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing positive posts like this about Korea. I'm so glad you're enjoying your time here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Reese, yes there are lots of great experiences to learn in Asia. I am happy for this once-in-a-lifetime experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, "outside of Texas" there have been good and bad experiences. I choose to be optimistic and keep my smile on :)

    ReplyDelete