Thursday, April 24, 2014

My new apartment- pink lace and butterflies

My new apartment is a very nice 3rd floor studio. We are all given a tv, microwave, fridge, bed, washing machine and stovetop. The former teacher sold me a bunch of stuff, thank God. It will save me lots of time and money. I only have to buy bedspread and an iron. The first thing I did once my co-teacher dropped me off, for the last time, last night, was to put my hands up in the air and thank God for his goodness and mercy.

Check out the pink lace and butterfly wallpaper, ya'll!!!  The curtains look and feel like lingerie. Mmmmm, Victoria's secret. Lots of closet space and hardwood floors make this studio worth keeping.

I'll take it!!!!



No keys needed. Entrance codes are used in most apartments.









The bathroom- you are not suppose to flush toilet paper in Korea so you do not clog up the pipes. You are mandated to put all used toilet paper in a wastebasket, yes, you heard me. In private home and public places, everywhere.  The bathroom also doubles as a shower stall, so there is drainage in the middle of the bathroom floor to drain the water as you shower. It makes for lots of humidity. You can steam wrinkles out of your clothes easily as you shower.




 
Window view
"Just looking out of the window...watching the asphalt grow..thinking how it all looks hand-me-down..."

To save space, there are a lot of high rise buildings.





No comments:

Post a Comment