Thursday, May 1, 2014

First time in a HOT YOGA class

One of the 2-year teachers invited us "newbies" to attend an introductory HOT YOGA class. Nick, Leah, Emily and I agreed to go with Birdie to Vanessa's high level HOT YOGA class. Well, all I can say is that the class was powerful. We were all dripping sweat, seriously, like fat juicy rain drops. Leah was the only one who thought to bring a change of clothes. I had mistakenly thought it was a regular yoga class. Thought I would ace it because of my (tiny) Pilates background. WRONG. After the one hour class we were drenched down to our underwear. I have not sweated that much since childbirth. It was more than 100 degrees in there. Will I do it again? Ask me that question when I have ice cubes in one hand and a bowl of ice cream in the other. 

It was intense but SO MUCH FUN. Afterwards we had lunch and walked around. Birdie pointed out where to shop and places to go. She is leaving Korea soon and, although I just met her, I am sad to see her go.

Check us out!! See those gorgeous poses? 
We make it look GOOD!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment