Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Dirty old man



This is the LAST time I have sympathy for ANYONE!!
I met this old man about five weeks ago at the bus stop. He asked for my phone number and I felt sorry for him, thinking he was lonely and wanted to practice his English. He called me last week and asked if we could have coffee. I was busy so I said that we could reschedule.
He called me exactly on time the next day. I thought it was so pathetic that he continued to try to meet so I agreed to have coffee with him. We decided on eating at Mama's Touch, a chicken burger place here. 
He took out a crisp fifty won bill to pay for the meal, after I insisted on paying. I really did NOT want to take money out of a senior citizen's tight budget.  

Well, Mr Old Ass man leaned over during the greasy meal of chicken sandwich and fries and says "I like you. I want a hug." Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
What did you say Mr Old @ss dirty old man?
I pretended not to hear him as I showed him pictures of my family. 
He repeated it and kept looking at me like I was a delicious kimchi sandwich. 
I continued to ignore him and tried my best to finish the too crispy chicken sandwich. He was making my stomach turn over.
At the end of the meal, I made sure to thank him for the meal. 

As we were walking out of the fast food place, he said that he would love to treat me to another meal if I would hug him. 
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Oh my goodness, clutch my pearls!
If you don't take your dirty, old @ss away from me!
That's what I get for trying to feel sorry for a dirty old man.
And his @ss was NEVER a soldier so he did not want to practice his Englishee. 
He just wanted to taste some chocolate. 
Take your dirty mind and old heart away from me before I throw up, Father Time. 
UGH.

When I relayed the story to my girlfriend she yawned and said, "As long as a man has a penis, he will try."
Ain't dat the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment