Thursday, June 6, 2024

On my way to Itaewon again

 

3:30am, can't sleep.

I have an 8 hour bus trip ahead of me.

My 2nd trip to Itaewon to get my hair braided. We have an unexpected four day weekend so I was lucky enough to get a bus ticket to Seoul Express bus terminal, 4 hours north. 

My anxiety is always high before I travel by bus, train or airplane. The uncertainty makes me nervous. Restless night of tossing and turning on my bed.

My previous braid appointment up north left the top of my head as empty as a church parking lot on Superbowl Sunday.πŸ˜…

But, after ten years in Korea, I am tired of chasing quality hair styles. I have pictures of how I want my head to look and will calmly explain my expectations. 

Fingers 🀞🏿 crossedπŸ˜…

It is a 50/50 gamble in Korea.

I can't knock anyone's hustle, make that money. We all gotta eat, right?🫀



No comments:

Post a Comment