Sunday, October 17, 2021

Yup, still quarantined

 

Soooooooop, this just happened.

I was in an online video meeting and someone was trying to get inside my apartment door. My door is always double~locked when I'm home. There are many true stories of drunk Korean men staggering home, going to the wrong floor and attempting to enter an apartment door either above or below their actual homes. 

So I hear someone typing into my door keypad, use my strongest voice and say "WHO IS IT?!"....

Well, knock me over with a feather!

It is my family member, fully released from the hospital prison after only 10 days! No monitoring, no online twice~a~day symptom check~ins, NOTHING!!! Buuuut, me, myself and I, am still under house arrest for 4 more days! Make it make sense, please!πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ€¨πŸ€πŸ€”πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£


On the bright side, because the agencies are obviously NOT talking to each other, I get a few more days of this PAID vacation, which is now "sweet" because I have someone to share it with.❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment