Saturday, July 3, 2021

Drawing blood with no gloves? No worries!

So most hospitals don't use plastic gloves when taking blood here. 

It was strange to me at first, many years ago, but now I barely bat an eye.

This incident concerned me because the woman was in her third trimester and drawing blood without protection. I felt more of a medical danger to her, and her child, than the other way around. But she was fine doing her job with nothing on.

I do like how there are easy-to-use blood pressure machines in every medical establishment.

The ease of medical access here is a very good thing. Patients do not have to worry about losing everything they've worked all their lives for just because they get sick. The USA should stop the greed and care more about its citizens.








No comments:

Post a Comment