Thursday, October 15, 2020

Bus directions to Jeollanamdo Office of Education in Yeosu

UPDATE AGAIN
November 24th, 2022
She was wrong and her error made me 45 minutes late.😅
The same buses still go there!
They need to train better at the info center.










UPDATE- 
November 23rd, 2022
City buses 103, 105 and 115 go to the Education Center from the bigger Yeosu bus terminal.
I will confirm once I go there this weekend.
___________________________________
For anyone whoever has to find their way to the newly built Jeollanamdo Office of Education in the city of Yeosu, these are the bus directions. 

The bus stop is across the street from the bigger Yeosu bus terminal. You can walk over the overpass and wait for these buses. This is as-of November 2019. Right now one of the bridges is being renovated so traffic is being diverted. I'm low-key making this post for myself because I keep forgetting the damn bus numbers! Damn you long-term memory brain cells!




No comments:

Post a Comment