Thursday, October 15, 2020

Deskwarm in a hot room with no air con or fan for eight hours? HAHAHAH


Warning - Rant ahead 
summer heat wave 2019

So this society is built on listening and obeying your superior without questioning. I'm from a country where we are tasked to question everything. I would never follow a fool into a ditch willingly. 


There is a long term heat wave. The temperature is over 100 degrees.
 
Last Thursday, after having me deskwarm in a different school for three days, I returned to my main school to stay for two days and end the week. 

Well, the major construction was still going on and my "handler" actually wanted me to stay in a room with no air con, no fan and no water in the building for 8 hours, no students, no classes, no reason.
 
I WENT OFF on her. 

I raised my voice and said THIS IS AN UNHEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT and I am NOT DOING it. 

She responded by saying other Korean teachers, a few of them and some students were in the building. 

That has NOTHING to do with my health and my own standard for safety. I asked her to please ask the VP what options were available because I was NOT staying at the school . 

She said she would...and then this little heifer went to her classroom and went about her business. 

Long story short , I told her off and explained that there was NO WAY I would stay in that unhealthy work environment and I left the school and went to the bus stop to return home. 

UPDATE
October 2020
Miss Little Heifer left teaching to be a stay-at-home Mom. Her open class was shitty and other Korean teachers complained about her. She never met her paperwork deadline and acted like a punk ass, crying all the damn time. Thank God other teachers saw her incompetence so she couldn't say I was ganging up on her. Good riddance, @sshole. 

Since I have been at this school that was the only problem I had with anyone. I even asked for a meeting with the then-woman principal to get ahead of any lies she would say. But the whole school knew she sucked as a teacher and was not even trying to make an effort. that worked against her lazy ass. The only time I ever saw her smile was when she was leaving the cafeteria. She would smile like the cat that ate the canary. Witch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment