Saturday, December 2, 2017

NO Chuseok gift for you, foreigner.


My job gave ALL the employees Chuseok gifts, even the old custodian lady. They didn't even bother to include me in the school's Chuseok gathering (snacks & gifts) on the Friday before the long holiday. I wonder sometimes how Koreans would deal with being ignored and "othered" in my home country. Damn, a sista didn't even get a can of delicious spam!!!😭😂😂



EDIT
My girlfriend suggested I go to the Principal's office after the holiday and say, with a sweet smile, "Good morning, I was looking at the Chuseok gifts everyone got and I forgot to pick up mine. Should I go to the admin office to pick mine up?" ðŸ˜‚  ðŸ˜‚   a
That will make my point.
UPDATE to the edit
I decided NOT to bother.
Ain't nobody got time for dat!















No comments:

Post a Comment