Monday, November 21, 2016

Passive~aggressive much?


Sooooo...my co-teacher made sure to order one of the hottest Korean food for the after-school festival celebration for the kids. She was upset that I refused to help her with the play after she denied me when I asked to be in the play with the kids. So even though I was the one who told her that she was using the WRONG SMALL NEEDLE to make the costumes (which was making her frustrated and making her go VERY SLOW) she was still pissed. WHATEVER LADY.

I bought soda and a chocolate cake for the kids to celebrate. I don't need your food. I can buy food with my own money. I swear all this passive-aggressive sh@t is for the birds. Where I come from, people just say what the hell they mean. F@ck all this back-door sh@t. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Anyway, the kids were not aware of any conflict between us. They enjoyed the hot food, soda and chocolate cake. At the end of the day, it is always about the students.








No comments:

Post a Comment