Tuesday, May 17, 2016

If it dresses like a man....then...


As you may know, I am considered a "giant" in Korea. My long johns are from the men's department. My jeans are from the men's section in the "vintage" store. Well, I just found out that pregnancy pants here fit me because there is an elastic waist. So now, I dress like a pregnant man, most of the time here. LOL. Wearing skinny jeans are NOT my thing but when in Rome....wear tight @ss jeans like the Koreans.  I swear my thights are being strangled on a daily basis. My entire body sighs with relief when I take them TIGHT @SS PANTS off my damn body. WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least my panties are from the women's department.
Wait! Let me check.

Yup, they are women's drawers!! Just wanted to make sure.
Thank goodness! LOL.










No comments:

Post a Comment