Thursday, September 3, 2015

"You must endure."

Okay, so I had to have a root canal a couple of weeks ago. I was feeling pain and after examining me, the dentist explained that I had to have this painful procedure. He just sprang it on me and said he would start that same day. REALLY? You're just gonna spring a root canal on a sista? No warning?! What the hell, Doc?

Ok so he is going to spread it out over 4 visits. I guess even Korean dentists have boat payments.  (LOL). So after the first visit, with the big needle, I went home and cried like a baby. On the second visit last week, the dentist said he would NOT give me any painkiller and that I must "endure". WHAT?! EXCUSE ME? ENDURE?
WTF? I am an American! We do not "endure"!!! LOL.
We DRUG OURSELVES UNTIL WE ARE NUMB.

Anyway, he did NOT give me any painkillers. Not even the stand-by [prescription tylenol.
So this 2nd time, I went home and whimpered for that night and all of the next day until the pain left me. Did I endure? Yes. Did it build up my character and make me a better person?

HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment