Saturday, March 7, 2015

My coworkers murdered my plant

So I asked the staff in the administrative office to keep my spider plant when I was leaving for vacation. How the hell was I suppose to know they resented me for being able to go on a 5 week vacation out of the country, when they are barely allowed a straight, week-long vacation?

I came back from vacation and went to pick-up my plant.
They told me it had died. I slowly looked around at the other nine healthy, vibrant plants in their office. The other plants were practically shimmering with life and healthiness. There was so much oxygen in that room, we could have cloned a new plant for me.

So...my theory is either
1) they killed my plant to show their resentment in a passive-aggressive manner
2) they killed my plant to show their resentment in a passive-aggressive manner
or
3) my plant jumped off a bridge because it could not take the hostile work environment

I am guessing it might be #3. LOL.


My spider plant was the picture of health when I dropped it off for plant-sitting.



This is probably how it looked right before it jumped.

.






No comments:

Post a Comment