Thursday, March 5, 2015

4 best parts of my vacay

The 4 best parts of my vacation were:

1) Fresh fruit in my own backyard. We made all-natural smoothies and loved it!
    (fresh papaya, orange, mango, noni, coconut)

2) The wonderful scent of clothes dried on the clothesline, kissed by the sun. Mmmmmmm!

3) Seeing farmlife everywhere. I saw cows, goats, chickens, sheep and pigs just walking around us,    doing their everyday activities while we did ours around the town.

4) Positive images of Africans on tv. It was wonderful to see African newscasters, weathermen, actors and actresses on television. The majority of images seen in Asia are negative and needy.

5) LOVE. Being surrounded by family and love for an extended period of time. It helped me to be strong again and to be able to come back and complete another year away from home.

Good-bye Afreee-kah!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment