Saturday, August 22, 2020

Back to work after surgery August 2020

 

Sunday afternoon update

Today is the Sunday before I go back to work after surgery.

I have slept SO MUCH, drank so much water, eaten basic food, no heavy meats and taken vitamins. My body and mind are fully rested and I am ready to work on my new book and go forward with my life’s choices.

ONWARD AND FORWARD.

FIGHTING!


Monday night update-

The virus has spread to 16 cases in my school's city as~of today.

No classes this week so we may go back online for half the grades. Sigh. My main concern is to keep our students safe.

So even though I still have to get dressed and go to work daily, at least I get to rest my voice and body for another week. Miss Rona is making us all learn about patience this year.


Good Lord.


October 2020 update

The students had a rotating schedule of attending school. They would come to my school for a full week based on their grade level. I really feel like this school year is a wash out. Our kids have not been able to learn in a stable environment all year and it shows. 

2021 please be gentler with us. We are fragile after being abused all year by 2020.



No comments:

Post a Comment