Monday, June 24, 2019

Dokdo dreamin' - sold my soul happily


I finally made it to DOKDOOOOO!!!!!!!
Wooohoooo!!
If you google "Dokdo" you will find that this small piece of mountain/island is heavily disputed between Japan and South Korea. Both countries claim ownership but South Korea actually has possession of the land. 

All of that to say...I SOLD MY SOUL TO GET TO DOKDO!!
Wooohooo!!

Foreign teachers were given a free three day, educational trip to Dokdo as long as we promised to allow them to take pics of us promoting Dokdo as belonging to South Korea and NOT Japan.

Yup, signed on the dotted line and had 3 student-free days of not teaching and listening to Englishee from two charter buses full of foreign teachers from all over this country. 

I did take a secret picture but will only show a few trusted friends. 
Sorry, Japan, SoKo got to me first. 
Pepsi or Coke taste test, dude. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment