Saturday, February 17, 2018

Heart break or heart disease?





My heart is hurting. 

I have been through so much stress with my family in the last few weeks. So much stress that I have been wondering if my body is experiencing symptoms of either heart disease or a pre-heart attack. I'm in the process of looking for a cardiologist who speaks English in a nearby, bigger city now.  

All I can say is don't let stress rule your life. It's better to find a way to release it, like exercising, yoga or meditation. Lately, I've been going to bed listening to soothing sounds to lessen anxiety and allow me to sleep. Taking sleeping pills is a dead end. It will make you dependent on a crutch. I know life is hard sometimes but don't get used to a crutch. Try and find other ways to express yourself that will allow you to live a better life. 

We all want peace in our lives and peace of mind. No one craves chaos. Don't let the stresses of your life lead to illness or even death. Learn to let go of whatever takes away from your life. Lean towards goodness and activities that will make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment