Sunday, March 3, 2024

Last time buying Indian food in Korea.

 


After craving new food for a few weeks, I took another chance on an Indian restaurant in Suncheon. After paying $60 for 2 dishes and one flat bread, I looked in the food bag...in shock.

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

They GOT ME, again!! Ha ha

These two little sauce bowls of tomato paste with itty bitty chicken chunks cost...(wait for it) $14 dollars each!! The greasy flat bread was $2.50 , and the Korean owner discounted the bread by fifty cents. Ha ha!

Because this restaurant was three hours from Busan, I expected more food for my money.

WRONG!😅 I got GOT, again.😅😅


Whew!! 

I give up!! 

Back to eating twigs and leaves.


Help!

The struggles of an expat.

I would rather eat my own country's food but settled for ANY foreign...and was given two spoonfuls of food for thirty dollars. 😅





No comments:

Post a Comment