Thursday, January 5, 2017

Brownies!!!!♡♡♡♡


These are the mouth-watering brownies we made at winter camp this week. I had offered to bring in my portable toaster oven to make the baking go faster but I needed to be picked up since it is too heavy for me to carry all the way up the mountain. Well, Holly refused and insisted on just using the one oven she borrowed from another teacher. Sooooooooooo...I laughed my @ss off while watching her take more than 2 hours to bake 3 pans of brownies. I swear, sometimes she does stupid sh@t on purpose just to show she is the boss. HA HA!

Anyway, after a looooooooooong time baking in ONLY ONE OVEN, the kids really loved the brownies and I got to laugh at another of my "handler's" stupid passive-aggressive choices.














No comments:

Post a Comment