Thursday, December 17, 2015

Here's to another year! Cheers So Ko!

Ok, I have done it. I have renewed for ANOTHER contract.

Yes, I will stay in South Korea for another year, my third year. I still cannot believe it. When I first came here, my goal was to stay here for two years and not another minute longer. But recent personal challenges have put me in a position where I get to enjoy the beautiful mountains of South Korea for another year, y'all!!!!!

Woooohooooo!!!!

I can't lie, my hands shook as I circled YES on the renewal contract.
ANOTHER YEAR AWAY FROM REAL LOVE AND FAMILY.
ANOTHER YEAR LIVING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD AWAY FROM PEOPLE WHO LOVE ME FOR MYSELF.

ANOTHER YEAR.

SHUCKS! I CAN DO THIS!

I will build up my support system and make sure that I travel more locally in order to push back loneliness and embrace all the goodness life has to offer here. When life throws you a curve, bend with it and look for the good in everything.

Happiness is a choice.
I choose to be happy!!
(Does it sound convincing? Not yet, huh? LOL. I gotta work on it.)
Cheers!
Here's to ANOTHER year, Korea!


No comments:

Post a Comment