Sunday, October 18, 2015

On the mountain top October 2015

October 9th, 2015

I went on a trip with the WINK Travel tour group during the long Hanguel holiday weekend. We climbed this mountain for over an hour to catch the sunrise. When we finally got to the top, it was too hazy to see the sunrise!! It was still fun and it was great to "get to the mountain top" and breathe fresh air. I said good morning to the sun and felt the beauty of nature.  It felt great to feel the fresh mountain air on my skin and circulating through my body.

It is great to learn to create only positive energy around you and to let go of the negative energy in order to have the best possible life. Some people do not deserve your energy or your time. It will only drain you and keep you hostage to their neediness. Let go so you can be happy without the leeching. Being on the mountaintop reminded me how important this is. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment