Thursday, April 18, 2024

"Teacher, s@ck my d!ck" part 1


"Teacher, s@ck my d!ck" part 1

"Teacher, how are you? Suck my d!ck," the 6th grade boy mumbled to me, under his breath...

This happened 2 weeks ago.

...okay...it took a while for me to process and for the school to decide on a punishment...here is the story...



I AM SORRY, TEACHER.


I was coming out of the cafeteria building after lunch that Friday. I always speak to random students when outside of the classroom to help them become more comfortable speaking English in normal settings. 

Two 6th grade boys approached me. I said, "Hello, how are you?" 

The first boy said, "Hello, Teacher, how are you? (in a normal voice) suck my d!ck", he mumbled the second, vulgar part.

I cocked my head to the side and asked him to repeat what he just said. He started to look scared as the second boy behind him smirked. 

I stepped toe to toe to the first boy and said to his face, very slowly and clearly, "Don't you EVER say that to me again. Do you hear me?" he nodded his head, in fear. I repeated it again, still in shock then stomped back to my 3rd floor classroom. 


In my classroom, I paced and paced and cursed and cursed. 

I was in disbelief, y'all. 

Did this little boy just say what I thought he said?????????????

I cursed his daddy, his granddaddy and his granddaddy's daddy. 


I was so angry  (and hurt) that I went out to the hallway and looked for the boy who actually said the vulgar words to me. When I saw him, I motioned for him to enter my classroom so I could translate my disgust at his words into his first language for better understanding. 

Of course, he denied it over and over, apologizing.

But the smirk of the boy behind him confirmed for me that the words he mumbled matched what I thought I heard. 

An hour later I relayed the shocking story to my co-teacher, Miss Lee. We were both in disbelief. I refused to tell her who the boy was but confirmed that he was usually a good student and respectful to authority.


"Teacher, s@ck my d!ck" Part 2 next


No comments:

Post a Comment