Thursday, May 19, 2016

From "hair" on out..


Time to get my hair done.
Selfies before I change my hairstyle!!

I will miss my butt-long braids. My kids loved touching it when I walked down the school halls. I will still have braids but it will be much shorter, maybe right past my shoulders.
Taking my hair out right now and will take the 2 hours bus ride to Daegu tomorrow.
There is a wonderful woman, Terry, who has a place near the Camp Walker military base. There are several braid shops there but she is the best. Her work ethic is very strong and I always leave her chair satisfied.

And to think -  before I came to Korea, I hardly took selfies OR pictures of my food!

LOL!!






New hairstyle! The twists are bigger and not as small. What do you think? 
I like the change. 




No comments:

Post a Comment