Saturday, April 30, 2022

Help! Send clothes that fit!

 

My clothing options are so sad these days.

I just ordered these dresses from a filthy rich online distributor. Sigh. Just look at the details  material and workmanship.

The material is cheap.

The threading is crooked. 

Do you see the crooked waistline?

The style is for a short, round person not a tall woman with a long torso and long legs.

I sent back half the dresses and kept the rest.

(Yes, out of pure clothing desperation.)

I just ordered three long dusters (gray, black and navy blue) so I can use it to hide the boxy style, crooked waistline and cheap material.

It is hard on these Korean streets.😅👗

🙏🏿 Please either send me quality clothes or prayers. I will happily (and humbly) accept both.


UPDATE- 2 months later

After I spent all that damn money on all these identical dresses, I had an emergency trip back to the states where I was able to purchase NORMAL SIZE clothes. Ha ha.

I ended up shipping half of the dressed back to the online store BUT I wasted SO MUCH DAMN money on shipping fees. Sigh.

But I GOT CLOTHES Y'ALL!!! REAL CLOTHES!!!!

Woooohooooo!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment