Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Winter moving days


Winter vacation construction removal of asbestos in all classroom ceilings.

*************************************************

We had to move all of our classroom items to the hallway.

Most of the homeroom teachers had their students help but the subject teachers had to move all of the individual items ourselves. It took sooooo many hours! 

I had to ask a family member to come and help me.

My back and entire body hurts like hell.

The school hired big strong construction workers to move the big items but the English classroom had SO MANY DAMN ITEMS. 

So now I only have four boxes left.

I am the only person left in the building while the movers move the remaining amount of stuff.

I will dig a microwave out of all the boxes, heat up my lunch from home and wrap up all my writing and bill items.
























No comments:

Post a Comment