Sunday, August 21, 2016

Today I don't feel like doing ANYTHING either, Bruno.


I am on the home stretch of my vacation. The last two days and I am determined to suck up as much air conditioned air as possible before going back to work. My girlfriend cancelled on visiting me to go to the valley so I am free. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Wooooohooooooo!!!

I woke up early as usual, ate and went back to sleep. Perfect vacation day. I know I should exercise but my partner cancelled on me, too, so there is no motivation on my side to go out in that heat. I did stretch and do some indoor body movements. Gosh, I gotta start doing yoga again. My body is aching for a long, hot run. My legs are also talking to me. My body misses running, stretching these long legs and moving like a stallion. Black beauty.

I will not give my body what it wants right now. Instead I pulled out a few boxes of junk so I can go through them and start throwing stuff out. There are too many papers and clothes and I am determined to get rid of as much junk as possible before April. Time creeps up on you here. 

So, yup, I feel like Bruno Mars today.
Today I don't feel like doing anything...



No comments:

Post a Comment